The Startup Campus Berlin Program connects start-ups from the Central and Eastern European (CEE) region with accelerator partners in Berlin to build an international innovation ecosystem and form partnerships that benefit both parties. To get involved in the Berlin start up ecosystem, we offer our CEE partners TWO kinds of programs.
Visitor (Validation) Program
With the main features of the 3 days long Program we offer excellent opportunities to meet with accelerators, risk capitals and professional partners in Berlin.
- Direct validation and introduction of the Western European partners and market;
- Free co-working location and accommodation is provided;
- NO equity! The goal is to challenge yourself and become part of the ecosystem;
- Opportunity to get to know the conditions of your next investment, business partner, and distributor;
- Spring semester (April and May) & Fall semester (October & November)
The application for the Visitor Program is open to those startups who wish to validate their ideas and are ready to apply to local accelerator programs.
The Business Development Program
During the one-year long program we provide a professional involvement into the German Start-up ecosystem. This give you a good chance for finding partners, generate revenue from the DACH and receive your next round investment.
- Company registration in Germany
- Co-Working office in Berlin
- Standard German website, phone number and call centre services
- Sector-specific newsletters, event information and registration
- Open sales support, and agreement assistance
- Sector-specific sales advisory meetings
- Benchmarking for DACH countries
- Market entry and action plan support
- 12 Mount T&M contract
The application for the Business Development Program is open to companies with an existing prototype and turnover or investment.